- Go to the Sun Certification Database
- Enter your ID and password. The format for the ID is usually SUNnnnnnnn but it may be different. There is a First Time Users link and a link to get your ID and password (you do remember the email you used when you took that MySQL, don't you?). And if you get stuck, contact Certificiation@SUN.Com
- On the left hand menu, under Certifications will be a link for Publish Credentials.
- Here you provide an email address for where you want your certifications sent. You can also select which certification you want to share.
- You will get a chance to preview of what will be sent. The Void -- Sample Only Water mark will not be on the sent message.
So what will the recipient receive? They will receive an email from The Sun Credential Verification System with a link and a authorization code to view your credentials.