Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cluster presentation -- Richardson, Texas

The kind folks at The Dallas PHP/MySQL Users Group have asked me to repeat my 'MySQL Cluster -- a gentle introduction' presentation tonight at their meeting. This was after sitting through the original performance where I talked about how to set up complete cluster on a laptop. The presentation has been updated to reference Cluster 7.0 and the demo will work now that I have static IP addresses figured out with Virtualbox. So you know where to be if you are in the DFW Metroples and are not watching American Idol tonight.

The presentation in PDF format is available on NorthTexasMySQL.org

1 comment:

Jacqueline Arnett Sonka said...

hi Dave,
was trying to thank you for your kind comment on my blog on my dad. I have just started this blog process and I am interviewing some of the guys tomorrow.
thanks again
jackie